Thursday, April 10, 2008

Dating

Hello my readers. I am from Russia. My name is Oleg Valuar and I am 18 years old. Now I told your my history.
I am in school and after I want to go to the United States to earn money. But I don't know english and this my problem. (you may have noticed:)).
So my teacher advised to keep their language acquisition blog and communicate with people of the United States. Find people on the Internet, which could help ourselves. On the day, I will add one news in your language (if possible). In comment write to ask my mistakes. I would be very grateful to you. Thanks to you I can not only learn the language but also to travel to your wonderful country with the intention to earn money to study at university. I hope that you will help me.
Until tommorow.

No comments: