Sunday, April 20, 2008

INTO THE WILD

Hi, Everybody. Today, I watched a new movie ... Impressions of course unforgettable. Now kratsii try to tell you: INTO THE WILD is based on a true story and the bestselling book by Jon Krakauer. After graduating from Emory University in 1992, top student and athlete Christopher McCandless (Hirsch) abandons his possessions, gave his entire $ 24000 savings account to charity and hitchhiked to Alaska to live in the wilderness. Along the way, Christopher encounters a series of characters that shape his life.
Overall, this is an interesting film, Into the Wild. Who liked can download Into the Wild here.
Into the Wild - it dramaticaly picture that fascinates her story.
I want to brag in this movie, I was all understandable, but he Into the Wild in English:). Overall Into the Wild - is another step toward a perfect knowledge English.
Che is my blog a few readers ... Referring to people not interested. After Into the Wild think you will begin to visit me and help me ... Do upswing ..... Into the Wild

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

McCandless's story is tragic, but on the other hand so many people have benefited from hearing it...